Do you want to elevate your career? Are you a team-oriented individual? Are you ready to apply for the position of Network Engineer? Don’t miss this opportunity! At Exclusive Capital, we provide you a superb and inspiring environment where you can expand your mindset, collaborate with key people, and come up with wise and innovative ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- University Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools